Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It Finally Came!!!

Ok, so it actually came last week but I have been busy with other things! Our Christmas in July present, Our Wii! We are so excited. The kids love it. Alyssa called me on my cell phone when I was working out in tears. I thought something was wrong. She said "Mom?" (crying) Me: "Are you ok Alyssa? What is wrong?!" Alyssa: "sniff, sniff, guess what came? The Wii!!!!!!"
It was pretty funny. We were trying to wait to find one until closer to Christmas (we realized we were crazy) You still cannot find these things very easy, it's insane. (I am still looking for a Wii fit) So we finally found a bundle on Wal-mart.com. I jumped on it right when I saw it. I felt threatened! We got to pick 4 games of our choice from a list and we got 3 other games that came with the system. The funniest was today when Alyssa was talking to me about one of the games (super smash brothers). We weren't sure if we wanted to keep this game yet, so we haven't opened it yet. So Alyssa has been trying to get us to take that game back so we won't get rid of the Hannah Montana game (another one we are trying to decide on). Today she tells me, "Mom I know that no one likes this game but I figured out that people only play it because it is addicting, they still hate it but it is just so addicting. I was playing it at Travis's (her cousin) house and I thought I hate this game but I am so addicted to it!" I couldn't help but laugh. I think we will keep that game because it is so addicting! I will post some pictures of everyone playing the wii ASAP.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

How fun! We want too, but I just can't bring myself to buy one. My sister just got one, and it is so much fun. Ben and I boxed against eachother, and oh my gosh...we were both SO sore the next day. It's a pretty good work out!

Kori said...

We love love love the Wii! We have had ours for over a year and we have so much fun with it. Our favorite game so far is Mario Kart. That game is addicting! We haven't tried Super Smash Brothers yet. But I think it is on our list to get next, maybe Christmas at our house. It is the top game for the Wii. Critics rate it at 9.5 out of 10. So I say keep it! ;-)

Michelle said...

Welcome to blogging!!! It is so addicting at least for me. Give me a call anytime. Aubree starts school next Monday so next week might be good since I will be down a kid.

ellisboys said...

stupid wii, it is addicting! just kidding I love it!