Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Giggles and Smiles!

Where has the time gone??? When I was pregnant, I knew this would happen. I wished my life away so that I could be comfortable again. Now Carson is already 3 months old!!! Alyssa is going into the 4th grade and Matthew in 1st. Mckenzie is going to start preschool. WOW!
Carson is so cute! He giggles and smiles all this time. We are having so much fun with him in our family and are so glad he is here.
These pictures are some of this first ones I have of him smiling and laughing. My sister Becky is good about getting out my camera and taking pictures when she is here.

Now that I'm not pregnant I wish my life would pause. I went and saw Mama Mia Last night (funny movie by the way!) and there is this song that when it first started I was like BORING, but then I started listening to the words and I was almost in tears. It talks about your child slipping through your fingers when they are growing up. Maybe it's just because I am a mom now but I thought of my own kids growing up and it made me sad and happy. I love my kids and am excited for the adventures ahead (only if they would stay this little, I am not looking forward to the teenage years!) I was one once!

1 comment:

ellisboys said...

I had the feeling of " I will never have my daughter sit on my lap to paint her toenails the day of her wedding, so maybe that "cheeseball" show brought out more to think about than i thought possible. way cute though.