Monday, February 2, 2009

BoUnCiNg OfF tHe WaLLs!!!

Last Wednesday my friend Kiley asked me if I wanted to go to a place called bouncing off the walls. I had never heard of it before. I think it must be a place people like to keep a secret because it was so cool. On Wednesdays your child can get in for $5 between 10am-1pm and bounce their little heart out! AND the parents can get on the bounce houses with their kids and DON'T have to pay! So for $5 I was able to take Mckenzie and Carson for some good old bouncing fun.
They have this HUGE slide that is so slippery. It was Mckenzie's favorite part.

This slide was so steep. The funny thing is that you come to the bottom and hit right into a inflated wall.

Mckenzie was trying to get on and couldn't. I told her to run and jump, it was pretty funny to watch, but she eventually made it on.

Here comes Kiley down the steep slide. You can see that you hit right into the wall!


I think Mckenzie went down this slide 100+ times. She loved it so much.


Sliding again. I have no idea who those people are!


Kiley's little boy Ryan would do a victory dance after he went down this slide. It was Hilarious!



I took Carson down the slide and when I say it is slippery, I'm serious. I couldn't control us, that's why we are sideways.




Mckenize wanted to go down with me but was yelling for me to let go of her hand after we pushed off.


There's Ryan playing basketball!



Mckenzie and Carson. He really didn't know what to think.





What's up?!




Once he realized he could crawl on it, he had more fun.









Carson and me ready to go after a long time of bouncing!


















2 comments:

Tamara said...

That is AWESOME! Way cheaper then Kangaroo Zoo. Where is it?

Kiley said...

Good times! We'll certainly have to go back! Thanks for sharing all your pics. I love the one of Ryan dancing!