Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Decade Goes By Fast....


Alyssa turns 10 on Sunday, 10! A whole decade ago she was born. I can't believe it has gone by so fast!!! I have 10 years worth of pictures that I had to go through for this post and I still couldn't put everything I wanted on. We are so blessed to have Alyssa in our lives. She is a good student and a wonderful big sister that helps out with the baby all the time, I don't know what I would do sometimes without her there to help me hold him when I am trying to get dinner ready or clean up.

I am trying to add a slide show in here so I hope it works. If not I will just post it by itself.

http://s339.photobucket.com/albums/n452/jbarker401/?action=view&current=bb62abd2.pbw

Alyssa is a pretty funny kid! She loves to make us laugh. She likes to dance, and has started piano lessons. She likes to draw and read. When I was going through all the pictures, I was remembering some of the things she used to do, like the one where she got into the Halloween make-up when she was supposed to be in bed. I was mad but I snapped a picture first so that I would laugh at it later and I did laugh when I saw it. I am glad that I thought to pull out my camera. I'm still not that good at pulling it out. We love you Alyssa!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Isn't it amazing how fast the time flies?? My niece will be 10 in June and it blows my mind that it's been 10 years! Your daughter is adorable! Hope she has an awesome 10th birthday!

P.S. Good luck with the weaning of your youngest.. I got lucky and it just kind of happened naturally for mine but I can only imagine what you're going through. Be strong! He'll still be your baby.