Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Party Time!!


HANNAH MONTANA!

Alyssa is like most little girls, she LOVES Hannah Montana. She wanted a Hannah Montana birthday party. We decorated the family room with all her stuff. (I bought some stuff too.) I asked her what she wanted to do at the party and she said, "pin the wig on Hannah". We were going to do that until the day of and I was running out of time. So we played Pin the zit on Hannah. We also made boondoggles? however you say that. That was probably not the best idea. It took me forever to start every one's. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought that they could all start them with just me showing them! They still had fun.
My talented friend Kiley, made this cake for Alyssa. THANKS KILEY!! She did an awesome job and all the girls thought it was so cool! I didn't want to cut it up because it looked go good.

Singing Happy Birthday!!

It's sad, Alyssa doesn't like me to take her picture anymore! She gets embarrassed.

Opening presents!

Here's how I decorated the room.

And another view! The party was lots of fun. Thanks to everyone that came!


2 comments:

Kaybi said...

you are such a cool mom!

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Yeah I am so glad you found my blog friend! Your little family is so dang cute. See you tonight.
Amanda