Friday, January 16, 2009

Crawling

My Baby Boy started crawling last Saturday! I would have posted sooner, but I have been so busy. I am so blessed to have Carson in my life. He is so cute! Even when he cries and I want to scream. He loves me and depends on me.


Here he is crawling to me. It is amazing how from Saturday to today he has improved. He was only taking 3-4 crawls, now he is crawling all around the house, and he is a little hoover! He finds every little thing on the ground. There can be toys all around him and he still sees the tiny piece of lint.
.
Here he comes crawling from the bottom of the stairs. I'm sure any day he will start trying to go up them. But for now he does not dare to touch them. I am excited for him to reach milestones, it's a bittersweet feeling with him being my last baby. I want him to stay little forever, but I also am wanting him to get old enough that our family can go do fun vacations that everyone can remember together. I don't want to with his baby times away because I know that they will be gone before I know it. And like the song says "You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back, you're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..." I love that song so I just had to put that line in there. I love you Carson!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

He is darling! I remember feeling very similarly. I wanted so badly for Tyson to get to the next milestone but now that I look back I miss the little things like learning to crawl. It's fun to watch them grow and learn, isn't it?