Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Present......

I got a late Christmas present tonight. The story goes.....
I had to go to a meeting. When I got home Mckenzie cam upstairs and said "Mom, daddy has a present for you" I said, "yeah it's probably a poopy diaper" She says " you like surprises?" I just laughed and went downstairs expecting him to tell me Carson had a "surprise" for me.
I got downstairs and there was a present wrapped. I said "oh you really did get me something, I thought it was a diaper" He told me to open it. So I started opening it. It was a Children's Place box. Then when I looked inside, there was a Lei and Hawaiian stuff and a resort booklet! WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII!!!! I am so excited! This is a picture of the present (I know, I'm a dork!)
Justin has a presidents club at work where you have to bill so much in a year to be in it. We have known since April that he was on track, but it can change at any time. He has been one deal away from getting it since November. He only had until Dec 31st. He got to work today and by 9am got a deal that was double what he needed! Only 5 people in the office got presidents club. They are paying everything for Justin and everything for me except airfare and souvenirs.
Alyssa took this great picture of us! (good job Alyssa) ALOHA!!
Thank You Justin for keeping it from me all day and then surprising me! I Love You!


11 comments:

Jamie said...

That is really exciting! I am very jealous!! Have fun!!

Michelle said...

I am so jealous of you!!! But that is way exciting. Way to go Justin. SO when are you guys headed there???

Ashley said...

Thanks Michelle & Jamie! We are supposed to leave March 12th. I still feel like it won't happen because I am worried that his work will say oh never mind you can't go something was off.

Laura W said...

Yippee!!

Kori said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys. Have fun!!!

Michelle said...

Wow that's awesome!! You guys will have a blast I'm sure. I love your blog.. Your kids are so freakin' cute!

Jake and Kandi Phillips said...

I am so jealous! Have a fabulous trip!

Kandis Broadhead said...

oh fun! I am jelious!

Kaybi said...

What a fun surprise! Your family is darling! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

Tamara said...

LUCKY!!! The last (and only) time I've been to Hawaii was when my mom was 6 months pregnant with me...don't remember much! HAVE FUN!

Chad and Amy said...

my brother moved over there to go to BYU in jan. he LOVES it. I am so jealous! Every picture I see is spectacular! We'll get there some day!