Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dancing and Splitting.....

Mckenzie and Alyssa had a Christmas Dance performance at the high school last Thursday night. They both did really well. Mckenzie did tumbling and dance, and Alyssa did hip hop. They were so fun to watch. Alyssa did really good at hip hop, I didn't know I was raising a hoodlum. After we went to Artic Circle for some yummy ice cream!
Here is most of Mckenzie's dance class waiting to go on stage.
Here is most of her tumbling class. It was so funny to watch them try to do cart wheels.
Mckenzie waiting to tumble
Alyssa was too cool to let me take anymore pictures than just this one. I had a hard time taking this one.

On to the splitting.... Our ward that we have been in for 6 years split on Sunday. We didn't know it was coming. Justin and I have known that if our ward ever split we would be gone cause we are all the way on the end of the line. We have the best ward ever, I have been worried about ever moving because I didn't want to leave our ward. Our home was just a starter home and we did want to find another home that we could get more features that we wanted. We tried to even move closer west into our ward to avoid ever being split out and it fell through. (that house is now split out with us) The most heartbreaking thing about all this is to watch my kids. Alyssa and Matthew took it really hard. We all know Alyssa cries, but Matthew is not a big cryer, He broke down. We even told them in a very positive way. It is going to be very hard and different. We have to move to a new building and are not even in the same ward name. I will miss everyone so much. I hope that I will still see everyone and that it won't seem to change too much.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Cute pics! So are you in the ward I was in before???

Merry Christmas!

Trisha said...

Yeah! This really sucks, but we'll still be friends!