Friday, December 26, 2008

Chistmas Day!!

I can't believe Christmas has come and is gone like that. We wait all year and it's over in a matter of hours. We had a great Christmas. If anyone knows my kids, you know they sleep in. Justin and I thought for sure this was the year they were going to get us up at 5am. NO, we still had to wake them up. I woke up about 8 and was amazed they hadn't come in. So we got up and went and woke them up. They were so excited. Alyssa and Matthew have been asking for a Nintendo DS. They said that was all they wanted.
Here is the picture of them opening the DS'. They were going crazy.
They said that was all they ever wanted. They each got the system which came with a game, and 3 other games. they got a few other things, but we told them that if they got DS', that would probably be it. They were fine with that, and so was I (no more trinket crap to mess up the toy room with).
Alyssa really wanted a littlest pet shop VIP, so that is what she got from Mom and Dad.
Matthew thinks this movie is hilarious, I saw it on black Friday for cheap, so I grabbed it. He loved it!
Mckenzie couldn't be left out with the game systems, I found this Leapster 2 for an awesome deal at Costco. She likes that she can be one of the big kids.

Mckenzie is a BIG High School Musical fan! I took her to see HSM3 in the theater and she was dancing and watched the whole movie (which is rare because she loses attention). She loves to sing and dance to the music. She used to love Sharpay (that's who she was for Halloween), but now she says she doesn't like her, she says she love Gabriella now! (Whatever, who are you, a 16 year old?)
Of course she needed a new CD player to put her music on to dance to. When she opened it she got all excited and yelled, "Yeah music!"
And here is special bus himself! (Just kidding!!! I love my baby!) This picture just makes me laugh! Carson would get so excited when we would put a present in front of him.
I know, he can't even crawl yet and we got him a 4-wheeler. We just have so many baby toys, we thought it would be better to get him something he could grow into. It is funny to watch his face when we put him on it and push the button.
After everything was opened and paper was in the trash, our families came with more presents! Every year my parents and Justin's parents come over on Christmas day and get to see what the kids got. The kids look forward to showing them every year. Thank You to our family for all the presents! You are all the BEST! Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and thay Santa spoiled the kids!! :) Cute pictures!!