Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Toon Town Time!

Since we went to Disneyland for 3 days, I thought I better split up the posts a little. On the last day we went over to Toon Town. My kids love to come here and take pictures by all the cute cartoon looking things. Abby, Clair and Alex are at the toon post office.
Kenzie and Cierra in jail :)
The fish gas pumps.
That is a lot of people to fit in to a one seat car!
Glad I wasn't sleeping on this bed! Ow!
Justin was so excited to take Carson over to toon town and he fell asleep on the walk over. So this is how he looked the whole time. I like how he is folding his arms, because he went to sleep mad.
Kenzie and Cierra in Minnie's Kitchen.
What's for lunch Minnie?
Clarie was a good driver for the trolly.
Then Abby got behind the wheel and she was CRAZY!
This is where we were going to put Mckenzie if she didn't stop talking! j/k :)
What Weaklings! :)
Perfect, right where we should have kept them while we went on rides :)

No comments: