Sunday, October 3, 2010

California Bound

Our Family VacationThis year our family is going to Disneyland again. But this time I have a computer and thought I would post during the trip to keep up :) This year we finally got city passes. I am so excited. I haven't been to Universal Studios since I was little and I have never been to sea world! So of course I had to blog the driving experience down. What a time we had. Justin's parents and his brother and his 2 girls and our nephew and niece all rented a 15 passenger van. Call us crazy! My plan was to leave at 2pm on Friday after the kids got out of school, we finally got out of the driveway at 2:45 not too bad. We stopped at the gas station where the fun beings. Troy and I went in and got drinks and snacks while Justin gassed up and everyone else waited. We finally get everyone their treats and everything loaded, we close the door and hear "I have to go to the bathroom!" from Kenzie. Since we haven't pulled out yet, I run her in. We finally leave the gas station at 3:15. So we drive and hit traffic for the weekend, we get through it and then comes the Utah county traffic. WHAT A JOKE! We were in traffic from Lehi to Spanish Fork for 2 hours! Finally after Spanish Fork it all moves we get going. Let's just say it was a "fun" ride. I forgot to mention that when we left the gas station, Mckenzie says "are we there yet?" HA HA just think about that and that is how the ride was!

Here are pictures of all of us on the drive


Justin drove first



His dad got the front the whole time since he had surgery :)





Carson being so good :)




We stopped off in Baker and of course we had to take a picture with the Big Boy!















I will post more tomorrow. We are going to Hollywood!!!








No comments: