Sunday, May 30, 2010

Coloring Eggs and a Hunt

Oh the adventure of coloring Easter eggs! So I was alone with 6 kids and dye and I didn't have time to clean up the house (sorry for the mess in the background! How embarrassing!) it was quite stressful letting the kids do this themselves while I sat back hoping no one would dye anything but the eggs. I had my 4 kids and my 2 nieces. But we did end up having fun and in the end there were no dying accidents :)

The funny thing about dying eggs is how 6 kids will all dye one egg the same color and then after they are dry, they will fight over whose blue egg is whose! THEY ARE ALL BLUE!



Carson wanted to do it by himself, but I was able to convince him to let Alyssa help him. I don't know what I was thinking putting him in a white shirt! I guess maybe because you can bleach it.


Matthew's pink egg, or maybe it's Mckenzie's, no Alyssa's, wait they all did pink eggs :)




I got the kit that has glitter with it. They are really pretty but very messy. And when you have a really bright egg it dulls it because you have to put it in glue stuff which kind of washes off the color so you don't get a bright sparkle egg :(

Mckenzie was very careful.

All done! Look how pretty!

All the kids after finding their Easter baskets.

Carson couldn't wait, he just dug right into the candy!

Happy to get pink.

I can't wait until she gets her braces off so she can show her pretty smile again.

Matthew my man!

Mckenzie & her cousin Colton

Carson scored on all the yummy finds!

I think she was a little nervous that she wouldn't find anything :)

Matthew on the hunt, bound and determined!

Not sure what to do next :)

My kids still out looking :)

Now she is happy!

How cute!

Candy mess all over his face!


Most of the Grand kids on Justin's side (missing 6) except Jen in the front is not a grand kid, she is a mom :)

No comments: