Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mckenzie's Birthday

So I am really late posting these but better late than never. This first picture was at a dinner with some family because at her party, I was alone with no other adults there and so I did not get the greatest pictures.
Here is a picture of the kids at the party. I decided that I was just going to let them play because it had been so cold and it was finally warm and we just got our Trampoline. I think they had fun being able to just do what they wanted.

I was trying to get everyone in there for a picture, but it was not working out for me.


Carson loves cake! Actually he loves anything sweet :)




Oh and we got our swing set too. It was a fun time getting those toys after getting a fence. My mom got the swing set for us for all the kids birthday's for the year, we just happened to set it up for Mckenzie's.



All the kids jumping on the tramp. I can't believe that Mckenzie is 5 and going to go to Kindergarten this year. It is crazy!






No comments: