Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween...

BOO!!!
Time flies when you're having fun! I haven't even been able to finish posting our Vacation pictures and Halloween has already come and gone! I guess I better post these pictures first before I finish with the rest :)
First on the list of Halloween festivities was Mckenzie's Preschool parade, she actually was dressed up almost everyday of the week! Tuesday she had her dance party, Wednesday was preschool, Thursday was a break, Friday a trunk or treat, and Sat Halloween! Phew!
It was too cold on the day of her Preschool parade, they usually do it outside where there is a lot of room. So this year they had to be inside, but it worked out. They are always so cute. The teacher has each child come out individually to introduce their "character". Mckenzie said, "I can fly, I can fly, I can fly!"

Here she is walking around to the "monster mash" for the parade
Mckenzie and her pal Derek
Mckenzie and her Teacher the Wicked Witch! :)

Next on the list was the light speed parade at the school. I am not kidding, these kids run by so fast that you hardly have a min to take a picture let alone see when they are coming. Half the time you don't know it is them until the are in front of you or past you!
I saw Matthew coming because he was the first one out.
This is my nephew Colton, his mom asked me to get some pictures of him....ummm yeah that's all I could get. Notice that he is turning around for me :)
Alyssa wouldn't even look at me...What's new, she always pretends like she can't see me when I have the camera at the school.

Next we have Halloween night.

Alyssa was an Ice Fairy, can you see the snow and ice on her face? I was proud of the make up job and when she got home it was all off. I asked her when it came off and she said she picked it off about 2 houses down when they first left!
Matthew was my commando! Carson was supposed to wear the head band but he was so ornery, he would let me do hardly anything, so Matthew decided he would wear it instead of the foam helmet :)
Mckenzie was Tinkerbell as we saw before. She got a lot of use out of her costume this year, which I love!
Carson was the other commando. He was the biggest pain! (he really didn't feel very well, poor thing) I wanted to paint his whole face like Matthew, but I was lucky to get anything on his cheeks.
Here are all 4 trick-o-treaters!
Carson wouldn't get in this picture. I was bummed because I think it is a cute one! That was our Halloween, The kids got a ton of Candy! I didn't weigh it but I bet there was 20 pounds :)

No comments: