Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!! We had a great Halloween! Alyssa was Hannah Montana, Matthew was Indiana Jones, Mckenzie was Sharpay from the golf scene on High School Musical, and Carson was a Lion. Now off to the day of events!
First stop, the elementary school Halloween parade. Here comes Matthew (He had a teacher ask him if he was a hobo!) He was my DI costume kids this year, we couldn't find an Indiana Jones costume at the store. But he turned out pretty good. I found a leather jacket for him, a Men's size Large! We just rolled the sleeves and he was good to go.

And here is Hannah Montana! We found the perfect boots at DI for her costume, they went perfect with her costume. Her wig was a pain. I had to brush it out the night before and it took me until 1am and then by the time she was in the parade it was tangled again!


Here are the babies! Carson the Lion, Abigail the Banana, and Gaven the Lion. Oh don't forget Hannah Montana again!



Next we were off to Mckenzie's Preschool parade. She was so excited to come out as Sharpay, she skipped out. Then when she was supposed to do her little "intro", she got all shy.




They sang us some cute songs.



Then they got to parade around the yard. Her crown fell off somewhere!


Cupcakes are so good! They are even better when you wear them on your face!

After school got out, we went to Justin's work to go Trick or treating. They had a lot of fun there. All the people dressed up at his work, except Justin and 3 other people (lame!) I dressed up as a rocker and went around his work. Then we came home and got ready to go around the neighborhood.



Matthew as Indi!


Mckenzie had to hold up something, since Matthew held up his whip.


Alyssa was so animated. She was sick of getting pictures taken, so she decided to throw herself in front of the camera.

The kids went out with Justin and Troy and his girls, and I stayed home and passed out candy to the 25 kids that came to my door. I asked Justin if anyone was even out and he said there were a ton of people, I guess my house is too scary for people to come up to my door!

Carson wasn't feeling too well, so he stayed home with me. He was asleep when the kids left so I couldn't get pictures with him with the kids.


Roar!


I had to get a picture with me and my baby boy! So everyone had a safe a happy day, the kids got so much candy. And best of all We gained an hour of sleep!!!




























































































2 comments:

Jamie said...

You have such a cute family! I can't believe how time has flown! Looks like you had fun on Halloween! (Cute lip ring by the way!) :)

Michelle said...

Fun!! Aubree would not wear her Hannah Montana wig. Sorry about the dog. That is why I don't have one. lol Hey I am going to take my blog private so if you can email me you addy I will email you an invite to look at it. Jamtwilley1@hotmail.com