Friday, November 14, 2008

It's sad but I need to be safe.....

I guess I am going to get stocked if I don't go private. I am getting freaked out by all these stories. I am going to go private next week. Send me your e-mail address and I will invite you. Michelle, if you get this, I didn't get a chance to send you my e-mail before you went private. jbarker401@yahoo.com. I love reading every one's blogs and keeping up on your life's. It's sad that there are people out there that make it so it is even harder to stay in touch with our busy life's. I look forward to getting you all an invite and letting you continue to read my blog. This has been so fun and I plan on continuing posts for years to come. I hope to hear from all of you. If you don't have a blog and still read mine, you can still send me your e-mail address to my e-mail and we will getter done!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey, I went private because of the bad biz experience we had. Other then that I probably would not have. Here is my email addy. jamtwilley1@hotmail.com. Look in your junk mail for my invite.

Jamie said...

I would love an invite! It is nice to be able to somewhat keep in touch again after all these years!!

Kori said...

PLease send me an invite! :)

Trisha said...

I would love an invite Gwee7@hotmai.com

Kandis Broadhead said...

if you are still going private add me
kandisb@gmail.com