Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What the.........

Ever have one of those days when you just want to say "What the......" and you can't say anymore???? Yeah, that was this day. Some people think that I am mean when I say I don't want my dog. Well maybe these pictures will show you why. While we were in California, my do stayed with my mom. Well my step dad decided to put her in the bathroom one day while he left because it was snowing and cold and he felt bad for her. Well I bet he really felt bad for her when he saw the bathroom.
So here, she tries to get out. She gnawed away the baseboard. (she cannot be confined, this dog is Houdini). Then she thought, "that's not working.....


....maybe I should try getting out through the SHEETROCK!!!" So she went to the other side of the door and proceeded to rip through the Sheetrock. I still have no words.


Here is a full image of the door after she ripped off the molding and dug through the Sheetrock.

I tried to get her to look at the camera so she could pose in front of her masterpiece. (She wouldn't look me in the eye! I wouldn't either)


Nope still not looking. It's like when a kid plugs their ears and says "I'm not listening!"


She now looks at her job to admire it. It's times like these that I LOVE MY DOG!!!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I won't complain about my dogs anymore! However, they have been gnawing the crap out of my deck, but I think you win this one. Aren't you so lucky!

Jamie said...

You write such funny blog entries! This is not funny, but funny to read! :) We had a dog and had some of these experiences, though definately not to this extent! I am sorry for your mom, but that was very nice of her to watch your dog so you could have that great vacation! (Just trying to bring out a positive!) :)

Trisha said...

What a knotty animal!! Sometimes I think my dog is crazy, but I really think you're is. At least she's cute =)

Tamara said...

Um, oh my gosh. After something like that, I would be carted away for animal cruelty for what I was about to do to my dog. You know how I complain about Birdie? Well, I'll send you a little picture of what she has done to our laundry room door molding. The same thing...but she only weighs 10 lbs so the damage isn't like THAT! Unreal.

Michelle said...

WOW. You are right - that is bad! Fortunately my dogs aren't quite THAT awful, but there are days where I am so frustrated with them! A crate is a GREAT investment. My mom uses ours for Dakota when we go out of town. Otherwise he hops her fence and terrorizes the neighbors. UGH!