Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sea World

So it has been awhile and I haven't finished documenting our trip. I was so excited to go to Sea World! I have never been there in my life. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to escape the rain back in LA. It was nice that there was hardly anyone there compared to Disneyland.
Here are the kids after dropping from Atlantis!
Here is Justin, Mckenzie, Troy and me falling down the hill. Mckenzie kills me with her arms up. She is in the yellow shirt.
The kids by the sharks Jaw. Clarie made the alarm go off because she put her arm in too far :)
Carson by the starfish
All the kids loved being able to pick up the starfish and hold them.

Matthew and Clarie petting the sting rays!
Justin helping Cierra. I thought it was so cool how the string rays just flocked to the kids to be pet.
The stinky flamingos, I mean it they were bad I wanted to run.
See Matthew holding his nose. It was pretty bad.
The BEST sea lion show ever! They did a Halloween show and it was so cute. In the top picture he is dancing to "Thriller" In the bottom one he looks like he is saying "Luke I am your father"

Kenzie with Elmo and Zoe, Carson and Cierra would just wave :)
Yes there are characters in Sea World too!
Carson and Cierra playing in the playland
I loved watching all the shows. I didn't get very good pictures at the Dolphin show.
The Shamu Show!!


Those are our kids down there wanting to sit in the splash zone. Mike went down to take pictures of them and he was the one that got splashed!
Carson loved the shows too

What a fun day at Sea World!

No comments: