Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our Vacation (Day 1)

We had the opportunity to go again with our friends to Newport beach during Labor Day week. We had so much fun and are glad to have them as our friends. We drove to Vegas on Sat morning at 5am. We go into Vegas about 11am and stopped at the race way. We watched people that were doing ride alongs and driving the cars themselves. It was pretty cool to see. I can't imagine how it would be to be at a live race. So they had this car to take pictures in and Justin had to be first :)
Alyssa had to hold Carson because he was so small that you couldn't see his face.
Matthew would not get in the car. I don't know why.
See you can barley see Mckenzie sticking out of the car.
Next we went to the strip. Ah the strip, never again with my kids! It was so crazy and I was stressed the whole time about where they were. You could barley move in the stores, not to mention I had a stroller. Yeah not a stroller friendly area. I guess I should have known that but oh well at least we did it :) So of course Mckenzie wanted to see the coke bear and then was scared of him after she BEGGED to get a picture with him.
Then on to the M & M store. It was so packed. I have never been there before so I didn't know. My kids were looking for something to buy with there own money and it was funny because they would look and say this is too expensive! This is a rip off! It's funny when it's their money.
Of course in the most crowded store Carson would not stay in his stroller. So now we are trying to keep track of a 1 year old and drag a stroller around that doesn't fit through anything.
Here we are standing above...oh whatever it is a background
Last but not least...Boys by the Blue, Girls by the Green :) Stay tuned for more Vacation!

No comments: