Sunday, March 1, 2009

LESSON#235154...nothing you post is dumb!

When I posted my last post, I thought maybe it was dumb because how would any of the blogging world find my dog?? But about 2 hours after I posted it, my friend Kim (who lives up the street) saw my blog and had found my dog. They didn't know it was our dog because they had never seen her. There is a horse pasture at the end of my street that her parents own and she lives in the house right next to them. I guess Dakota went to the field and was trying to get their goats. They had 4 goats killed last year by dogs (not mine) and so they caught her and put her their old dog run (YEAH she stayed in it all night and never got out!!!!! Why can't she stay in ours?). They checked up the road but didn't think to come down toward the houses. Then Kim go on to her blog and saw my post. She commented but I didn't check my blog before we left. She called my friend and asked her about my dog and my friend told her it was mine. Now we have her back! I will never think anything I post again is worthless! Thanks KIM & FAMILY!

2 comments:

Kaybi said...

That is fantastic! I would be a mess if I lost one of my dogs. I'm glad you found her!

Tamara said...

I haven't read anyone's blog in sooo long! I had no idea about Dakota and I've seen you like 3 times since then! I'm so glad Kim found her! Dumb dogs! I wish mine would run away too, but I would feel terrible if something happened to her...sigh.