Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quirks! I was tagged by Jamie.

I was tagged by Jamie ( Thanks Jamie!!) I have no idea how to link people so I will just say my quirks and if I tag you I hope you will join the fun! So I guess first I copy and paste the rules.

Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

1. I cannot stand it when Adults can't follow the traffic rules at the school!! I mean how many trees do they have to kill with notes asking parents to PLEASE not double park??? I guess they all forget how to drive the minute they enter the parking lot. Bugs the crap out of me!

2. I love the ocean but I cannot go in it any further than my ankles and if you're lucky my shins. It freaks me out. I get grossed out thinking about HUGE fish that live in there. I don't think anyone knows how deep the ocean is I don't care if they say they do know!

3. I have to sleep on my side with one ear on the pillow and the comforter pulled up over my other ear so that a spider can't crawl in my ear and lay eggs in it while I am sleeping!

4. Call me weird but, I hate when anyone runs through the freshly fallen snow in my front yard! Stay out of it, you make it look ugly! And maybe even stay out of my backyard too. I like it to look pretty and shiny.

5. I still fell a sense of guilt when I hit delete instead of forward on those e-mail that say "pass this on if you believe in God", or "You will have bad luck for 7 years if you delete this".

6. I do not like my food to touch on the plate! Fruit salad does not go well with gravy. I don't care if it ends up in the same place, it needs to taste good going down.

So those are my Quirks, I hope you learned something new today.

I tag Ali, Jen, Tamara, Angi, Kandis, & Michelle..................Have FUN!

2 comments:

ellisboys said...

you are hillarious!!

Jamie said...

Ashley, I forgot how funny you are!! The spider thing cracks me up! :) Thanks for playing along!