Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dance Recital

Since I am catching up on my pictures for Blogging, I might as well add in the Dance recital from June. :) Alyssa didn't want me to post this picture, but guess what? they are my pictures HA HA! Alyssa and my nieces Alex and Abby all took a hip hop class together. Alyssa is actually really good at it.
All three of them being cool for the picture :) Alex on the left, Abby in the middle and Alyssa on the right.
Alyssa, she still won't smile with her teeth because of her braces. She gets them off next week! ALLELUIA!
Alyssa and her friend Brittney. See that goofy smile :)
Abby...her dad never brought his camera, what a bad dad! :)
Alex, she is too cool for this picture.
Mckenzie took a tap/ballet class. She did her dance to "The Locomotion" It was was cute. Here she is with her friend Madi.
Here they are again, but Madi's cousin wanted to be in the picture too :)
Mckenzie showing some attitude!
Too cute dancers!
Matthew and Mckenzie. He is sporting his Mohawk from the summer.
Alyssa, Claire and Mckenzie
Mckenzie and her other friend Madison
Mckenzie holding Carson. It was a long night but a lot of fun!

No comments: