Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vacation Day 3! Beach Day!

So Monday was Labor Day and we decided we wanted to just relax and spend the day at the beach. I love the beach. The waves are soothing. Our kids love the beach too. They even said they like it better than Disneyland. I was a lot more laid back about the water than I was last year. Last year I was a nervous wreck with my kids around the water and waves. But this year they were out in the water and the waves were falling on top of them. I guess it was easier to be at ease when there was a ton of other kids in the water and they were not getting pulled off to sea. Carson liked it a lot more this year too.
Mckenzie was crazy, she would go out and the wave would fall over her and then she would go back out again.
Alyssa and Savanna playing in the waves.
Alyssa
Mckenzie and Madi getting buried by the sand.
Alyssa trying to find so good shells. When we walked over the first day a little girl had found a star fish and was showing the kids. I think Alyssa was hoping to find something that cool.
Seth, Bransen & Matthew playing in the waves.
Carson right before he fell asleep. He was chasing me. I'm mean I know, but I had to get this picture. It was a fun day. After we were done we went back to the beach house and had a BBQ. It was a lot of fun. More Vacation coming up.

No comments: